If you are looking for a Regularly Scheduled Assistant, deciding on the number of hours can be tough. This is why you start the process with a Getting Started Assistant! Your Getting Started Assistant will help you figure it out and teach you to delegate effectively.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have time to focus on your goals?
- What would you do with extra time? (spend more time with friends/family, work to develop career/ business, gym, hobby, spa day, read, catch up on sleep, etc.)
- What is an hour of your time worth?
- How much more time would you like each week?
- Do you often go in circles trying to get things done or searching for items?
- Would getting organized save you time?
- How much time do you spend on errands/tasks that can easily be delegated?
- If you want 10 extra hours in your week, you probably need an assistant at least 8-12 hours per week.