REGULARLY SCHEDULED or MEMBERSHIP:
If you need an assistant more than 3 times per year:
- Tell us a little about yourself and your needs and we will schedule a complimentary 30-minute session to talk with a Getting Started Assistant.
(In-person, phone call, or email - whatever is easiest for you.
- You sign-up.
- Your Getting Started Assistant gets you prepared for an Assistant and can get started on high priority to-do list.
For ongoing help, our Getting Started Assistants will do the leg work and prepare you for a successful match. They can assist with:
- How and what to delegate
- Creating any needed check-lists, grocery lists, instructions, procedures, etc.
- Figuring out what type of assistant will be the best match
- Training your new assistant
- And did we mention we can provide ongoing support to ensure successful matches!
*If you need a regularly scheduled assistant over 12 hours per week, ask us about customized pricing.
*Because of our thorough Assistant screening process and background checks, there is sometimes a wait for Regularly Scheduled Assistants. Do not fear; we can often assign temporary assistants to take care of your priority items.
ONE-TIME TASK REQUESTS:
If you need an assistant one-time or just a few times per year:
- Tell us what you need and when you need it, and we will reach out to you with confirmation and payment details.
- Submit payment details with provided link, and we get started! We will also keep you updated on our progress. If for some reason we can’t fulfill your task request, we will refund your set-up fee!
How to Estimate Time