Our Assistant’s skills are wide reaching. We are happy to help with all of your organizing and moving needs. If we can’t do it, we likely know of someone great who can! Because of the skill level and the physicality of these tasks, the rates range from $40 – $75 per hour.
For all errands, your Assistant will charge 55 cents per mile.
This is a fee that applies to all new task requests that are not performed by your regularly scheduled Assistant.
- $15-more than 2 business days’ notice
- $30-less than 2 business days’ notice
Your assistant will contact you via email through our online portal. You will get a welcome message. You will log in once. From then on, you will communicate via email.
For Regularly Scheduled Assistants, you can request permission to text and call.
If you are looking for a Regularly Scheduled Assistant, deciding on the number of hours can be tough. This is why you start the process with a Getting Started Assistant! Your Getting Started Assistant will help you figure it out and teach you to delegate effectively.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have time to focus on your goals?
- What would you do with extra time? (spend more time with friends/family, work to develop career/ business, gym, hobby, spa day, read, catch up on sleep, etc.)
- What is an hour of your time worth?
- How much more time would you like each week?
- Do you often go in circles trying to get things done or searching for items?
- Would getting organized save you time?
- How much time do you spend on errands/tasks that can easily be delegated?
- If you want 10 extra hours in your week, you probably need an assistant at least 8-12 hours per week.